Friday, July 17, 2009

This Weekend

This weekend should be another growing up weekend as we stay all together once again in another school. I mean, I wish we were already on tour but that just isn't the case. Tomorrow is the Lawrence show (Last local show!). We go on at 7 (first) in case any of you are interested in attending. But I must be off now because I have a car ride ahead of me to Lawrence for rehearsal at noon! I leave you with this video to hopefully get you excited for seeing us...

Ps. I have a twitter now. There is a link to your right. Username is DMacuga. Hopefully I can get my phone to work so I can update it via texting. That would be useful for letting everyone know where I am while on tour when I don't have access to blog.


video

1 comment:

  1. I mewled and cooed seductively as Melvin touched one breast and thenthe other. Dude, we cant tell you that.
    indian fuck stories
    adult short stories erotic incest online
    lesbian sex stories blog
    erotic bisex stories
    spanking for humilition stories
    I mewled and cooed seductively as Melvin touched one breast and thenthe other. Dude, we cant tell you that.

    ReplyDelete